13 Jun Father’s Day Gift Guide: 5 Trendy Gifts for Dad
Father’s Day is only a few days away. If you’re still racking your brain trying to figure out what to get your dad, we’ve got your back. We put together a short list of our five favorite tech gifts we think dads will love.
- Yeti Rambler 30oz Tumbler. Keep your dad cool and hydrated all summer long with the Yeti Rambler Tumbler. This universal beverage container is made of stainless steel and can keep your coffee piping hot or your drinks ice cold. (But just not at the same time!) Tumblers come in a variety of colors and for $29.99 a pop they are a perfect gift your father will love all year long.
- Amazon Alexa. Just about the coolest tech device on the market today, Amazon Alexa is a voice commanding device that you can ask to do just about anything. Want to turn off the lights before bed? Alexa’s got it. Searching for the perfect guacamole recipe, Alexa can do a quick search to help you find what you need. Want to blast the air conditioning, Alexa can do that too. The Amazon Echo runs for $179.99 and the Amazon Echo Dot is $49.99.
- Karma Go Wifi. If your dad is always on the go, the Karma Go Wifi is the perfect gift to keep him connected while traveling. You can connect to high-speed internet wherever you may be for as little as $9.99 a month!
- Mophie Juice Pack Wireless. There are few things worse than your phone going dead. With Mophie, you can charge your phone without depending on an outlet! This wireless charging phone case keeps your phone juiced all day long. When you’re running low on battery, just switch on the Mophie, and it will instantly start charging your phone. Pricing starts around $99.95.
- BurnAlong Membership. It’s no secret that dads juggle a lot and they don’t always have time to make it to the gym. Reporter Jessica Abo recommends BurnAlong as one of the best fitness technology gifts for Father’s Day. Give your dad the gift of unlimited access to BurnAlong! With more than 200 fitness classes to choose from, ranging from bootcamp, strength training, and cardio workouts to yoga, pilates, and barre classes, there’s something on BurnAlong your dad will love. The best part is, you can workout together regardless of where you are. Dads love nothing more than spending time with their kids, and on BurnAlong you can join private group classes together whenever you want. It’s a great way to catch up and workout at the same time. Dads can enjoy a 30-day free membership to BurnAlong, followed by a monthly membership at a rate of $8.99 a month with the discount code DADS17.
Happy Father’s Day to all the amazing dads out there!
Keep up with all things BurnAlong! Sign up for our newsletter to get a weekly dose of inbox inspiration, fitness tips, wellness advice, and more!