23 Jan How to Workout With Others Live on BurnAlong
We’re social beings. So we love working out with friends. Some of us do it to keep ourselves on track and motivated (studies find you’re 65% more likely to stick to a workout if a friend is waiting for you), or others because we’re short and time and why not mix socializing and exercising.
Whatever your reason, it takes under a minute to set up a private workout with friends on BurnAlong, using your computer, phone, tablet or TV. You can invite up to three friends to join you in live, private group classes where you can see and hear each other.
Here’s you can take classes with a friend on BurnAlong:
- Log into your BurnAlong account. (If you don’t already have one, you can sign up for a 30-day totally-free trial)
- Select your favorite class. (We offer hundreds of classes across almost every category of workout)
- Click the “Schedule Now” icon located underneath the video thumbnail.
- Pick a date and time for your workout in the “When?” section.
- Enter your friend or family member’s email address (If they’re not yet a member they can workout with you for free using our 30-day free trial!), and
- Click save!
- Tell your friend to accept the invite (via their schedule, or they can click on the email they’ll receive).
- Show up at the agreed time, wave and enjoy working out together!