A gym with more than 100 instructors wanted to stay connected to their 10,000+ members while they weren’t able to come to classes in person. They partnered with BurnAlong to provide additional content for their members, deliver live-streamed classes from their instructors, and stay connected.
As they were trying to solve their challenge, these were the questions they had in mind.
- How to keep a group class experience when you can’t meet in person?
- What to do for members who aren’t able to make it in person but want to continue training at the gym?
- How to maintain that connection and loyalty from gym members when they can’t take classes in person?
- What additional value can we provide to our members?
The urgent request was no problem for BurnAlong.
BurnAlong empowers employers and gyms around the country to stay connected with their employees and members both on and offline by providing an all-in-one wellness platform. Here’s what we did this time:
- Created a custom log-in page for members so they could access the platform immediately.
- Directed instructors to our partner app, where they were able to easily begin recording classes and streaming live classes.
- BurnAlong’s customer success team answered any questions from our client.
- Promotional materials and welcome emails were shared with the client to send to members.
Within 3 hours the client had hundreds of members active on BurnAlong taking classes. And 1-day later their instructors were streaming live classes and uploading recorded classes to their private channel.
From Sign-up to Live
From Live to Active
Want to learn more, but not ready to commit?
Or if you are ready to commit.