Clients, Partners, and Friends: We're excited to announce a $7 million new round of funding led by Triventures. We’ll be using the investment to accelerate our national and international expansion, expand our specialty wellness programming, and increase our focus on data and medical outcomes. It’s a milestone moment to celebrate for the BurnAlong Team.
We chose to partner with Triventures because of a shared passion around our wellness mission. They’re also experts in the space, and bring a valuable perspective on data driven healthcare solutions at the intersection of health and other verticals. Among Triventures’s strategic investors are Medtronic, Philips, Boston Scientific, Abiomed, Intermountain Healthcare, Cardinal Health, Johnson and Johnson, Samsung, Nikon and Sheba Medical Center. We’d like to extend an especially warm welcome to Michal Geva (who joins our Board), Netalie Nadivi, Dr. Peter Fitzgerald, Dr. Nadav Klein, and the entire team.
We did not reach this milestone alone. A big thank you from us at BurnAlong goes to:
- Our clients: We’re lucky to be partnered with an amazing array of organizations that share our vision for offering holistic wellness to their employees. From Fortune 500 companies, to insurers to municipalities, to school districts, to small local companies, we’re proud to serve all of you. We’re excited to build on what we’ve begun and to use this investment to drive even greater results together.
- Our 1,000+ (and fast growing) wellness partners - We’ve built an amazing network of content instructors spanning physical, mental, nutritional, and financial wellness. To the educators and healers who share our vision of the symbiotic relationship between the online and in-person worlds, thank you.
- Our users: Who inspire us every day with their stories and dedication to their wellness: From the new parent balancing work with a baby and their own physical and emotional health; to the 55-year-old deciding that instead of diabetes medication he’s going to focus on exercise; to the 90 year-old lady battling Parkinson’s Disease with her grandchildren hopping into a stretch with her, cheering her on, live from across the world. Thank you. Keep sharing your stories, they inspire us most of all.
- Our Team: All of this is only possible because of the amazing team and investors we have at BurnAlong, whose dedication, hard work, and passion to our mission is behind our successes and the impacts we’re having on people’s lives. Thank you.
Lastly, to our loved ones for whom BurnAlong was too late but whose memory and legacy drives us, thank you for the “why” that started this company. Our team is united and driven by a powerful why: learn more here: https://www.burnalong.com/about-us/ (and if that inspires you - we’re hiring, so take a look at our careers page).
- Daniel and Mike, BurnAlong Co-CEOs
If you want to read the full press release, click here.