bs Grand Gesture Terms and Conditions 2023
V1.0 LAST UPDATED: November 9th, 2023
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: b’s Grand Gesture (“BGG”) is open to unsigned and signed Burnalong Instructors who are 18 years of age as of November 20 , 2023. BGG is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Burnalong Inc. (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in BGG. BGG is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Burnalong Inc, as final and binding as it relates to the content. BGG is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about November 20, 2023 and December 17, 2023. All online entries must be received by December 17, 2023 11:59PM EST.
- How to Enter: BGG is automatically entered by uploading active classes to Burnalong. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Burnalong Inc. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you submit low quality classes according to the Burnalong rubric, use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Burnalong Inc.
- Prizes: The One (1) Grand Prize Winners will receive: (1) $450 gift card to vendors available from Giftbit.com. Three (3) Raffle Winners will receive: (1) $200 gift card to vendors available on Giftbit.com. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Burnalong Inc. to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on participation during the length of the competition.
- Winner selection and notification: Grand Prize Winners of BGG will be a raffle winner that has participated in every week of the competition by contributing at least 1 class per week from all eligible entries under the supervision of the Sponsor. Raffle Winner will be selected at random amongst entries who provided 1 or more qualified classes. Winners will be notified via email to the email address connected to their Burnalong Partner account within five (5) days following the winner selection. Burnalong Inc. shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF BGG AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Burnalong Inc. , anyone acting on behalf of Burnalong Inc. ,or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about BGG, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Burnalong Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend BGG should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of BGG. In such case, Burnalong Inc. may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Burnalong Inc. Burnalong Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of BGG or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.Burnalong Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of BGG, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of BGG may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Burnalong Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering BGG you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Burnalong Inc. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Burnalong Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in BGG and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND DELAWARE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Delaware having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Burnalong Inc. 3635 Old Court Rd #501, Pikesville, MD 21208 USA Requests must be received no later than November 30, 2022.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of BGG is Burnalong Inc. 3635 Old Court Rd #501, Pikesville, MD 21208 USA
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google