Start seeing employee engagement 5x higher than industry averages.
Learn more below.
Increase Engagement for
All Your Employees
Your workforce is diverse. The problem is, most wellness programs target the 10% of employees that are already active. But Burnalong is built for the other 90%. We mirror the diversity of your workforce, with content for every age, skill level, and background.
Thousands of classes taught by certified instructors across 45+ categories means there’s something for everyone. Including those just getting started and those struggling to achieve their health and wellness goals.
Join Seasonal Challenges or Easily Create Your Own
Whether you want to foster community, build healthy habits, just have some fun, or all the above, Burnalong makes it fast and easy.
Burnalong comes with goals, challenges, and programs ready to use. Just pick what you like, figure out who and when, and the rest is on us. We cover the promotion, scoring, reports, notifications, and enrollment.
Foster Long-term, Sustainable Engagement with Social Support
Take classes alone, join a live class with others, or create a private group class for up-to four people.
No matter where they’re located, your team can join the wellness fun with group classes. Users just invite others to join a class and then they connect virtually. They can see, hear, and motivate one another.
Add Employee Sub Accounts
All employees can add up to four accounts under theirs.
That means they can invite family, friends, or whoever motivates them. And there’s no additional cost. When friends and everyone at home is striving to be healthy, it helps your employee reach their goals.
“With Burnalong we’re boosting participation – thanks to the amazing variety of classes, from fitness to nutrition to health coaching – for all ages and levels. And we’re seeing the results in the great engagement numbers, feedback, and sweaty smiles!”
Burnalong Is Pioneering a New Approach to Wellness (That Actually Sticks)
Speak with Elevation Corporate Health or fill out the form.
Learn more about getting Burnalong at the discounted rate by speaking with Elevation Corporate Health directly.
Or, fill out the form and a member of our team will reach out to help.
Watch the Webinar
We offer people ways to get healthy and to reach their wellness goals regardless of where they are in life or where they are in the world. This includes thousands of online videos, live classes, group classes, communities, challenges, programs, and goal tracking.
But at its core, Burnalong is the best way to encourage your diverse workforce to be healthier.
That’s why we can boast 5x higher engagement than anyone else in the industry.
Our model is simple really. We give users access to thousands of hours of unique, high-quality content, available from the web, our mobile app, or the TV. And we give them the ability to connect with peers, instructors, and other like-minded users. The great content coupled with social motivation helps users see results and stay engaged.
If you’re interested, or if you’re on the fence, request more information from your broker or fill out the form.
Burnalong in 76 seconds