06 Jul Raising the Barre: 4-Week Barre Workout Guide
Hit the barre in your living room, on the beach, or wherever life finds you with our 4-week Barre Burn. Strengthen your arms, abs, glutes, and legs with a variety of classes led by the best barre instructors from across the country.
New to barre? Here’s what you need to know! Barre combines ballet style movements with traditional pilates, yoga, and cardio exercises to give you a deep muscle burn while you work the entire body. These low impact, high results classes involve small, isometric movements and stretching to create long, lean muscles. After just one class you’ll feel longer, stronger, and more powerful.
If you don’t have a ballet barre at your house, a chair, or table are perfect substitutes. Get ready to tuck and pulse your way to a more toned body!
- Day 1: Soul Body Barre, Soul Body Power
- Day 3: Charm City PT, Partner Barre. Grab a friend or take this class on your own!
- Day 5: Beach Barre Body, Kolby’s Class
- Day 8: Beach Barre Body, Shondelle’s Class,
- Day 10: Marie Christine’s Dance & Fitness, Barre Blend
- Day 12: Beach Barre Body, Yoga Fusion
- Day 14: Blue Barre Dance and Fitness, Barre Arms and Abs
- Day 16: Beach Barre Body, Gini’s Class
- Day 18: Soul Body Barre, Soul Body Barre 3
- Day 20: Marie Christine Dance & Fitness, Barre Burn
- Day 22: M.Power Yoga, Pilates Barre Express
- Day 24: Soul Body Barre, Thighs and Hips